Even as I will die one day, I will never believe what I’m sharing ahead-for a responsible, gentle global upgrade trimming excesses and solving for carried forward errors (Augustus did similar in Rome and it worked so there’s no excuse)-wasn’t possible and realistic-extractive institutes and parties globally could be given alternatives to keep their status in a cleaner, sustainable way so masses get the chance at responsible liberation and integration, and it would serve our species interests and reduced risks of future technological integration. I will never believe otherwise because it is logical to believe in this and illogical not to. All masses and other species deserve better than what we’re holding on to to the detriment of self interests and an unnecessary repeat of the same old cycle. Cycles and problems would continue but things do not need to be this unhelpfully rudimentary anymore. Even universal sentience reform, which you’re free to counter with better as the point is solving things, incorporates data, history, learning curves, prior natural freedoms, cultural nuances, security issues and even lobbies as stakeholders, proportions of powers, preemptive AI integration and all continents masses and other species, and more. Whether this works now or paves the way with a seed for some future century, I wish for everyone to have realized my love for you was very genuine, and I wish I could have done more to ensure this, but I’ve tried in, at times, very painful ways and that’s all I’m able to understand to do. Till I die, I will work for and believe in this, and I’m entirely unprofiting, unresourced and unfunded by choice in case that can streamline or expedite matters via auditable sincerity. I will never accept this current lesser explanation of humanity. some may find it foolish but a little foolishness is necessary sometimes if the absence of it and void that results is more foolish in unnecessary excesses, transgressions, repercussions and even perpetrators interests being lost over time. I refuse entirely, progress is wonderful and must be embedded in an indiscriminately, responsibly better world sustained in systems. That’s why I say, if you wish to, accept universal sentience reform, help map it out and execute it well or counter it with better to the same ends, negation is not an option. My sensibilities cannot accept this artificial pretence better isn’t possible and more required than the present model. Im putting all my other work aside. It was necessary, solved for unnecessary loose ends we were carrying forward, and non imposing and covered all and its absence is foolish, unrealistic and detrimental. I’ve already sacrificed my life over it and now I sacrifice all other interests and social acceptance if I have to but I will not believe you if you say it’s not possible or the current model is necessary because it’s logically bad for everyone, especially those making these bad decisions. I do not accept this and I will never accept it. Mine is realistic, pretending this current situation is okay or necessary or the only way is detrimentally idealistic. I will not believe it, I will never believe it, I’m an untrained person, my life was and could be good so I’ve nothing to gain by this but I see it and I don’t accept unnecessary additional suffering for others, while this model accepts struggles remain, I hope I’ve made my point. Foolish leadership can keep trying to break morale and corrupt things but it isn’t working and won’t work. I share this because it’s not easy and I wish to motivate myself and I wonder if sharing may inspire someone else to keep going if I’m no longer around, unless it’s already happened, to which I say INSHAALLAH.
>:/
Comments
Post a Comment