I will add for the previous post (as I’m not being allowed to delete it and redo it with details) that unlike all the other work on my profile for which I have evidence of news and research with precision, for the previous post, I chose to accept and respect the army’s statement, as it is, for the following reasons:

1.it was not fair or decent for foreign elements to plant discord and try to hurt our innocent civilians when it hurts even global balance to try destabilizing a balancer country like Pakistan. Only Europe types will suffer when worse is created in 5 years and things pile up against them, as they’ve already strengthened BRICs, Russia China India and random new parties and groups, and even unexpected intelligent barbarians emerging over short-sightedness in such acts, while their internals will be destabilised over creating chaos unnecessarily, globally, creating loose ends internally too, especially in medium term trends, as has been happening unnecessarily over such decision errors. Pakistan is a neutral and unambitious global balancer. Its absence or instability is chaos for Europe etc over time, only worse will win and emerge and will collude overtime, while other non Western places rise and incorporate things into their strengths, as we are already seeing. 

Some things are best left alone to keep the global picture coherent and in usual control.

2.our Balochi civilians and army handled it in an exceptionally timely and responsible manner, mashAllah.

3.there is propaganda and exaggeration going on abroad, and foreign places do not have the right to interfere by attempting to make matters seem like internal matters to try to create issues, and so I’m respecting the army and the brave Balochi civilians through whom God handled all this and well, mashAllah.




 the respect of allowing their statement. 

Thank you for understanding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog