Ive been saying for years every world war led to a realization of cooperation and that this shouldn’t be repeated. Why, instead of preemptive caution and negotiation did we see our leadership perpetuate and push for the same pattern by not listening to negotiation cues or not doing their job on time or vis arbitrary provocations and bad responses when the end result is the same EVERYTIME, regret and losses for parties involved and eventual negotiation. We should have learned from history, negotiated beforehand and have been solving for Ukraine since 2007, Sudan and Africa, Palestine decades ago, and planted foreign terrorism exacerbating local matters in countries of internal protests etc, and not overthrowing average, democratic governments like was done to Pakistan in 2022 while balochistan people were hurt more as civilian collateral by foreign elements. Global Civilians are stakeholders not collateral and their taxes aren’t your money if you’re being so irresponsible. It’s their money. Use your personal resources to do this and see how long it lasts; why squander everyone’s interests even in your own areas
I don’t write conventionally, the way I speak and write in English and all other languages I may know may be a bit funny. I enjoy unconventional ways of self expression although I realize formality and standardization can matter. Just todays informal, casual thoughts, have spoken of this before too. When I speak of possible perpetrators, I don’t wish to dehumanise at all; who knows what difficult environments were seen in hurt, alienation or even neglect or an absence of healthy regulation, understanding or presence; my model allows for transitions into better with interests preserved and chances at healing. I have never yet seen or read of or met a person I’ve been able to judge, lives can be so complex. I do wish to say it hurts a bit young children are either under-regulated or face painful environments due to home matters, or the absence of a healthy primary caregiver due to generational traumas of circumstances carried forward etc and are sometimes then sent to arbitrarily un...
Comments
Post a Comment