Oh God, I hope the Maori and general New Zealand masses are able to reach some healthy conclusion with their government so the masses are fairly heard and healthy common ground can mindfully be found by the government with civilian stakeholders, as if you already have somewhat good societies and some coherence (provided I hope you’re also being fair about Gaza as that involves coherence), perhaps keep them and within that, matters can be resolved, we suffer the pain of a mix of experiences and I wouldn’t recommend a healthier place take slippery slopes unmindfully, irresponsible narratives and precedents are being pushed globally and we see them hurt the interests of places that do, I hope this governments changes are not put into place and New Zealand can remain in working towards being healthy and the world can return to attempting to become healthier too. Important foundational pillars that strengthened models should not be eroded in negligent, erroneous, short term decision making by a minority of leadership. It’s not about tradition or modernity or conservative or liberal values as all contribute, I see it more as underlying health on which better measures for citizens, law and order and their economy and so on may take place. There doesn’t seem to be a need to follow Israel’s example (only the distorted government and its backing lobby, not Jews or masses) or the like when Israel is breaking and causing the west to, too. Fixing other genuine matters can help resolve discrepancies without the risk of more grievances in negligence or impractically backward thinking. Cultural heritage and its preservation are some of natures and history’s gifts to humanity and what even keeps important wisdoms present too, and are worth respecting, protecting, being allowed space and not made insecure, and honouring, and important to too, for reasons I’ve explained in so many posts, particularly those about the global model. To revoke what has been present for a long time may be a slippery slope and a disservice to civilization. I speak from historical experience of such pain (I will clarify, despite Pakistan being an amazing society and having done exceptionally despite it, MashaAllah, and I include our people and our institutions and those sacrificing their lives for our safety; we will get better and better, inshaAllah, in healthy ways with love for humanity and all possible sentience. I don’t wish to misrepresent Pakistan by not mentioning how the masses supported the worlds largest ambulance system and other forms of human and animal care without religion or any other factor considered, developed by a simple Pakistani, not a rich man, and supported by our institutions too over decades MashaAllah, while many other wonderful things are being done MashaAllah. Whatever someone’s income here, I have seen the majority care about others. We’re imperfect and we struggle and despite how wonderful we are, such errors by some predatory governments in history resulted in it being more difficult for us to resolve matters and be protected in the global pictures propaganda, and it doesn’t feel right to see a healthy place move except with the preservation of its healthy pillars so we all may inshaAllah get better and better.) There may be other ways to evaluate, understand, discuss, agree mutually to and work on how to move forward if governance there feels a need to address something; this doesn’t need to be the first or only measure, I don’t think it’s healthy for the overall society or good for New Zealand longer term.
Comments
Post a Comment